When sharing your TrueTour with others, via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), email or via SMS text, be sure to upload a custom image which represents your business and brand.
How to upload an image
- Login to your member dashboard.
- Click the "Sharing and Leads" tab.
- Upload your custom image. Note: If you are not sure about the dimensions, here's a guide provided by Sprout Social: "Always Up to Date Guide to Social Media Image Sizes Cheat Sheet"
- Update your TrueTour profile.
What if you don't see the correct image?
- Click on this link for the Facebook Debugger Tool. (You must be logged into Facebook to view.)
- Enter the url for your TrueTour (if you don't know what this is, you can find the url under your "Sharing and Leads" tab in your member dashboard).
- Click "Debug" button.
- If you've never used this tool before, click "Fetch New Information" button.
- If you don't see your correct image, click "Scrape Again" button. Repeat clicking this button until you see the correct custom image.
Now, when you share your TrueTour, it will share your custom image!