Visiting Media can create full CGI renderings based on your property's architectural data, building lifelike property models to use inside your TrueTour!
To get started, your Support Coach will need a .dwg file, packaged with ACIS solids. If possible, this file is best exported from the original design.
Please include the textures (such as finishes on the walls, furniture, etc) alongside this export.
Instructions for exporting these files in Revit, Rhino and AutoCad
For Revit files, when exporting the .dwg:
- Make sure that you are in 3D Viewer of the model
- Go to Export
- In CAD Formats, select DWG.
- Click the “...” button next to export setup.
- Under the “Solids” tab, select “ACIS Solids”, then click “OK”
- Click “Next”, then save the file
For Rhino files, when exporting the .dwg:
- From the File menu, click Export Selected.
- In the dialog box, the Files of type list displays the currently supported file types for export.
- In the Files of type box, select .dwg.
- In the File name box, select or type a file name.
- Specify what is to be saved.
Save Textures - Embeds external textures used by materials, environments and decals into the model.
- If the export can be configured, click Options to specify export settings.
Click here for AutoCad instructions for exporting.