Follow these steps to add TrueTour™ to your Facebook page:
- Install the Static HTML app on your Facebook Page (Click Here)
- Choose the page you wish to install Static HTML on.
- Go to the Facebook Page where you installed Static HTML and CLICK the new Welcome Tab, it will have a star icon on it (sometimes located under the More option).
- You should be in the welcome app now, click Edit tab, then click Embed your website.
- Click Change app
- Under the Free apps setting select HTTPS Website.
- At the top of the page click the green Use HTTPS Website app
- Paste in your TrueTour URL which should look like this: https://visitingmedia.com/tt8/?ttid=your-business-name
- Be sure it says https and not http and click apply changes
- Uncheck Use compatibility proxy
- Drag the Page Zoom and Page Height all the way to the left.
- Click Save & Publish, then View on Facebook.
To update the text associated with the new tab:
- Go into your Facebook Page Settings (located at the top of your Facebook Page)
- Click on Apps and Edit Settings for the Static HTML: iframe tabs
- Now you can change the text, we suggest naming the tab "Virtual Visit Us" or something short and to the point, so it fits in the limited space.
If you have any problems or questions you can start a chat session with us or email email@example.com. If you'd like to send us your login info and a short description of what you'd like help with we can do this for you.